Thursday, February 09, 2006

The weather here in So Cal has been the shits lately. By that I mean, it sucks. People in cold weather climates will not understand this, but the weather here is too fucking hot.
Yesterday in the 90's. Today in the 80's.

It's February and it's hot. What the fuck?

See, I love summer. No, I mean, I live for summer. Long days; warm nights; cooling off with a beer or two, or three, or four. You get the idea. But, summer can't last all year. It just gets annoying when it's November and you go to Thanksgiving dinner in shorts and a T-shirt. Better yet, it's Christmas and your family is eating out on the patio.

It gets old, believe me.

Now, here it is February and I'm sweating my ass off. Stop it already. How about some goddamn rain? And another thing; this wind we've been having. Get it the fuck out of here.
I need moisture in the air, now. I do not live in the desert, nor do I want to. If I visit the desert, I want to gamble (like I will be doing this weekend) and drink. I do not want to feel like I live in the business end of a blast furnace.

So God, if your reading this, hows about directing that El Nino bad boy a little farther north and get us some storms before the entire So Cal metropolitan area is one big ashhole.

Off to the gym to cool off.

No comments: